Lion To my son My little boy yesterday My friend today and my son forever fleece blanket

 





Home page:  Beutee Store




One of my favorite parts of the book. I even highlighted it so I could find it again. So incredibly moving. Thank you, Mr. President Lion To my son My little boy yesterday . Look how all your lives changed and the millions of others you all of helped My friend today and my son forever fleece blanket. The details in his latest book are amazing. I remember many of the broad strokes of his presidency, but learning the decision-making process and the people involved in helping that decision is so worth it. And this Man takes blame where he made a mistake and shares the glory when a move was the right one to take. I hope people take the time to read his book. He’s such an amazing man.We were so blessed to have him as our president. And history will tell us that.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top