Wu-Tang Clan Watch ya step kid doormat

 



Buy this product here: Wu-Tang Clan Watch ya step kid doormat

Home page:  Beutee Store




With you as The President of the United States it made me glad to live in America and be an American. You made us proud  Wu-Tang Clan Watch ya step kid doormat. And then there’s Trump. Blindly jumped without looking. Money and fame his only concerns. Thank you Mr. President for making the choice. Say hi to my AFFI Brother Eddie Crews. You know Wu Tang Clan. 

Mr. President, do you remember the time me and The Fish 'stalked' you at W Hotel in Westwood? Officer at egress for your motorcade was tall light-skinned African-American who complimented my performance and urged me to keep it up. I bet you heard me inside hotel!

Trump has always been so jealous of you President Obama. He always questioned whether you were a U.S. citizen. He has ruined us all. I’m so thankful that Joe Biden defeated him. He should never been elected. I voted for you both times and Biden this time. I will vote for a Biden again! It’s been so hard for some people with an old American white male narrative, and of course they feel pushed aside and there has been backlash from our falsely entitled society, but how can we go anywhere but forward after proving those false narratives wrong? It’s been amazing to see our growth. So excited for Biden and Harris.

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top