I want your cream in my mouth mug

 I-want-your-cream-in-my-mouth-mug

Buy this product here: I want your cream in my mouth mug

Home page:  Beutee Store

I want your cream in my mouth mug

 A private Christian school in Oklahoma has expelled an eight-year-old girl after she told a female classmate that she had a crush on her.

Rejoice Christian School in Owasso allegedly told the girl that she could “only marry a man” before expelling her and her five-year-old brother.

According to the girl’s mother, Delanie Shelton, her daughter Chloe was called into the vice principal’s office after she admitted her crush to a female classmate in the school’s playground.

Shelton told FOX23 that the vice principal “sat [Chloe] down and told her that in the Bible it says you can only marry a man and you can only have children with a man.”

The school then contacted Shelton and advised her to come and collect Chloe. At the school, the vice principal reportedly asked Shelton how she felt about “girls liking girls.”

“I said, ‘if I’m being honest with you, I think it’s okay for girls to like girls,’ and she just looked shocked and appalled,” Shelton said.

Once they got home, Shelton said that Chloe was “crying and saying ‘Mommy, does God still love me?’”

The incident took place on Thursday, Jan. 21. The next day, Rejoice contacted Shelton and told her that neither Chloe nor her son would be welcome back at the school.

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top