Personalized The day I met you I have found the one whom my soul loves Camping Couple poster

 Personalized-The-day-I-met-you-I-have-found-the-one-whom-my-soul-loves-Camping-Couple-poster

Buy this product here: Personalized The day I met you I have found the one whom my soul loves Camping Couple poster

Home page:  Beutee Store

Personalized The day I met you I have found the one whom my soul loves Camping Couple poster

 And I even bought myself pointe shoes, which I’ve been wearing for 10 minutes every class before I start to question why I thought standing on my toes at 44 was a good idea.

Truth be told, I think it really is a good idea. Even though my calves are burning for almost a full 24 hours after class and my knee audibly crackles when I bend it, I’m experiencing a youthfulness that I haven’t felt in a very long time. While I’m nowhere near as svelte as my 15-year-old self, seeing my post-four-kids body wearing a leotard and tights, staring back at me in all those mirrors, has given me a newfound appreciation of my curves. And there’s just something so freeing being with a group of women, some my age, some older, who are experiencing all of this with me.

There’s something about being able to shed all the monikers we parents have all had to take on this year for just an hour, where I get to focus completely on myself, or at least, not hurting myself, and experience again something I loved. Who knew nostalgia could be so invigorating?

I can’t say that rekindling a love for an old hobby makes parenting easier. That might be a stretch. But during a time when self-care as a parent really needs to be a radical act, spending time doing something I love that’s mine and mine alone has allowed me to be a little more present and a little more tolerant.

And it’s made me appreciate how much that time is important for us to have. And for our teens to have. Even if it means I’ve got to wash the paint out of my carpet.


 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top