Personalized Gay Couple And They Lived Happily Ever After Poster

 Personalized-Gay-Couple-And-They-Lived-Happily-Ever-After-Poster

Buy this product here: Personalized Gay Couple And They Lived Happily Ever After Poster

Home page:  Beutee Store

Personalized Gay Couple And They Lived Happily Ever After Poster

 My earbuds. I listen to podcasts and books at an alarming rate. My interests run the gamut -- podcasts on spirituality, current events, economy, science, the human experience and more are always in my ears when I'm painting. In one mural piece I might listen to "Poetry Unbound" (my favorite poetry podcast), as well as Freakonomics Radio on compassion in the healthcare system and a Radiolab episode on the science of seeing color. What I listen to while I'm painting lends a certain energy to the piece, which is why I document each podcast episode or book I'm listening to on my Instagram while the work is being created.

What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?

I was part of an awards ceremony once where Sabra Tull Meyer won Missouri Arts Council's artist of the year. In her acceptance speech she shared the many facets of her life -- that she was a wife and a mother and an employee, and at 50 years old she went back to school for her Master's Degree in Fine Arts. She stood on the stage in 2014 as an 86-year-old woman that became a bronze sculptor in what most would call "late in life" with over 70 sculptures to her name. In her speech she said something I will never forget: "You can live so many lives."

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top