Personalized Golden Retriever You are not just a dog you are my sanity canvas

 Personalized-Golden-Retriever-You-are-not-just-a-dog-you-are-my-sanity-canvas-510x510

Buy this product here: Personalized Golden Retriever You are not just a dog you are my sanity canvas

Home page:  Beutee Store

 

Personalized Golden Retriever You are not just a dog you are my sanity canvas

For decades I've lived with chronic foot and ankle pain resulting from a botched foot operation. I know all too well the impact intractable pain has on mental health—the despair brought on by job loss. The frustration of being unable to contribute to family expenses. The devastation of living with excruciating pain no one can see (and many don't believe). The disappointment of having to remind loved ones that my pain can be debilitating.

It's easy to feel useless when you are unable to work or be physically active with your child. It takes a toll and sometimes leads to depression.

When battles with my family over opioids (they didn’t understand that the medication gave me some quality of life without addiction) seemed endless, I knew I needed something to keep my mind focused on the positive.

I worked for many years as a conservation photo editor so I decided to explore animal rescue as a hobby—I thought it would be a good way to stay busy while unemployed. After a little digging, I learned about wildlife rehabilitation and while I couldn't predict then the lasting impact animal rescue would have on my life and my chronic pain journey, I'm very glad I got involved.

Making Pain Connections Through Baby Squirrels

Animal rescue isn't just for cats and dogs. Sometimes wild animals including rats, bunnies, pigeons, and squirrels need rescuing and rehab, too. After meeting someone in squirrel rescue I decided to give raising orphan squirrels a shot.  Baby squirrels are sometimes abandoned when their mom becomes prey or when bad storms and hurricanes blow them from the safety of their nests.I was a natural nurturer and raising tiny orphans wouldn't keep me standing on my painful feet. 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top