Personalized I love you with all my boobs I’d say with all my heart but my boobs are much bigger mug


 Buy this product here: Personalized I love you with all my boobs I’d say with all my heart but my boobs are much bigger mug

Home page:  Beutee Store

Personalized I love you with all my boobs I’d say with all my heart but my boobs are much bigger mug

 JIM DOWD, PR director, The Apprentice: He was very serious. There’s no question about it. His popularity was─ was never higher than it was, you know, during this Apprentice time. And he was literally─ he could do no wrong at that stage. And I think that he realized, “Wow, if I’ve hit the high, let’s take it to the─ where can you go from there? I want to be president.”

NARRATOR: And for his political guru, Roger Stone, the TV audience could become Trump voters.

ROGER STONE: ─which is the greatest single asset to his presidential campaign because for 14 seasons, he is viewed by the voters, by the─ by the population, in a perfect light. Now, I understand the elites say, “Oh, that’s reality TV.” Voters don’t see it that way. Television news and television entertainment─ it’s all television!

NARRATOR: He was wealthy again. He had rehabilitated his image. The world knew him. Donald Trump believed he was ready.

CO-HOST, The View: Please welcome my friend, Donald Trump.

NARRATOR: Now he saw an issue that he could turn into headlines.

DONALD TRUMP: Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate? I think he probably─

WHOOPI GOLDBERG, The View: Why should he have to?

DONALD TRUMP: Because I have to and everybody else has to, Whoopi. Why wouldn’t he show─ _ [crosstalk] Excuse me. Why─ no, excuse me. I really believe there’s a birth certificate. Why─ look, she’s smiling. Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate?

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top