Personalized Never forget that I love you I wish I could turn back the clock canvas

 Personalized-Never-forget-that-I-love-you-I-wish-I-could-turn-back-the-clock-canvas

Buy this product here: Personalized Never forget that I love you I wish I could turn back the clock canvas

Home page:  Beutee Store

Personalized Never forget that I love you I wish I could turn back the clock canvas

 John Rawson's dedication to playing the guitar is matched only by his love for his grandchildren. The 67-year-old White Bear Lake, Minn. Native has discovered a unique way to pass along his zest for music to the youngest members of his family: Walter, 8; George, 6 and Charlotte, 2.

A John Rawson guitar with photos of grandkids.  |  Credit: courtesy of John Rawson

Rawson has spun a rhythmic twist on an inheritance model he learned from his own father.

"I am looking forward to getting them started on guitar lessons so they can make their Grampy — and mother — proud."

"My dad invested $2,000 in bank certificates of deposit for each of his grandkids. When they graduated from high school, he handed over the CD with the hopes that they would use it for furthering their education," he recalls. "I followed my Dad's investing template, only I'm giving each of my grandkids a collector guitar."

John Rawson  |  Credit: courtesy of John Rawson

They'll receive the six-string collector guitars to keep when they graduate high school. Rawson bought Walter's 1978 Fender Stratocaster, George's  2013 Gibson Les Paul and Charlotte's 1976 Fender Telecaster specifically for each of them.

Says Charlotte's dad, Dan, of Hugo, Minn.: "I love that our dad is doing this. It is a very creative way to pass on his passion to the next generation and I'm sure Charlotte will appreciate this gift as she gets older. I look forward to the day she can begin learning to play the guitar herself!"

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top