Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved sloths That was me poster

 Once-upon-a-time-there-was-a-girl-who-really-loved-sloths-That-was-me-poster

Buy this product here: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved sloths That was me poster

Home page:  Beutee Store

Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved sloths That was me poster

 Get it from Amazon for $139 (available in two colors).

Rachel Dunkel / BuzzFeed

Hyper Skin is a Black woman–owned small business. This product is paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate-, and scent-free.

I love a good vitamin C serum and this is one of the best I've tried. It doesn't have the off-putting smell that some serums have and it doesn't feel tacky when it dries. It layers flawlessly under any moisturizer I've used and I can already tell it's working on getting my complexion nice and smooth after I took a long break from using any skincare at all. Hyper Skin is also a Black woman-owned company! I could not recommend supporting them and trying this product enough.

Get it from Hyper Skin for $36 (it's currently backordered but will ship in 10–15 days).

15. A Marble Pothos plant, because buying new plant bbs on Etsy is all the rage and Brumley and Bloom has over 4,000 great reviews. Hope you have a pot ready to go! Brumley and Bloom

Brumley and Bloom is a woman-owned small business based in Fenton, Michigan.

"I've ordered four plants from Brumley and Bloom and they all arrived healthy and beautiful! Just make sure they get plenty of sun after you unbox. Pothos can survive in any lighting conditions, place it anywhere you want. Just...Don't eat it (that includes your pets)." —Christine Forbes

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie