Cat My life is ruled by a tiny furry overlord shirt, hoodie, tank top

 

Buy this product here:  Cat My life is ruled by a tiny furry overlord shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

Cat My life is ruled by a tiny furry overlord shirt, hoodie, tank top

 Alyssa Polk (left) and Quarles, photographed at their home in Altadena, California, in January 2021. Polk wears a 69 shirt, skirt, and socks; Collina Strada T-shirt; her own shoes. Quarles wears a Melitta Baumeister jacket; Vaquera oversize teddy; Falke socks; Dansko clogs; stylist’s own turtleneck.

Hair and makeup by Genevieve Garner using Kosas and Oribe; photo assistant: Justin Sariñana. Cat My life is ruled by a tiny furry overlord shirt, hoodie, tank top

She had to postpone the planned construction of a new studio on the site of a horse barn and chicken coop, instead converting a garage into a small workspace. At the start of this year, she rented a storefront five minutes away so she could paint more than three canvases at a time. “I needed something to feel like it was a new year, and I thought maybe a new space would cheer me up,” she said. One reason she and Polk bought the house, which is near where Polk grew up, in northwest Pasadena, is that there was room to build a studio. They were also attracted to the garden, full of succulents and other drought-tolerant plants. The house and garage are painted an attractive brick red, and the sloping plot has a fine view of the San Gabriel Mountains. “We moved into a house that reminds me of my paintings,” Quarles said. “There’s things like these crazy cypress trees and all these arches everywhere.”

The pandemic has curtailed and postponed Quarles’s exhibition schedule, but not affected her painting regimen. If anything, her output has increased. “Every aspect of my life has been changed in some ways, but my day-to-day activities are unchanged,” she said. And while her direct social encounters have shrunk in number, her ability to communicate is undiminished. At bottom, she believes, her explorations are universally relevant, because everyone is at least a little bit queer. “One of the things that I hope to get from making these paintings and putting them out in the world is encouraging people who have never had cause to question their identity to do that,” she said. “And maybe question everything else, too.”

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top