In a world full of princesses be a firefighter shirt, hoodie

 

Buy this product here:  In a world full of princesses be a firefighter shirt, hoodie

Home page:  Beutee Store 

In a world full of princesses be a firefighter shirt, hoodie

 Dad would pick me up in Ateneo Grade School and bring me to Wack Wack, where I did my homework while he played golf. I guess this was his way of making me develop a consciousness for the game.

His life is all about relationships, which take precedence over everything else. He is a perennial student who never tires of learning, a deeply spiritual man who never wavers in his faith. His reminder to me: “You should not make your employees work for you. Instead, you should work with them.”

I have had the pleasure and the blessing of millions of precious moments with my father over a period of 76 years. In a world full of princesses be a firefighter shirt, hoodie

I am now with him every day, and he continues to engage and create new, present moments with me. What I cherish the most with my father is how ordinary and regular activities as simple as making “pasyal” become spontaneous occasions of laughter, imparting wisdom, and perhaps just being still with one another. These pasyal moments and other stories are ordinary, but somehow they are significant for me. They make me smile. They make me grateful. I am all the wiser from it and for it.

Not too long ago, my father would invite me to travel with him “one on one.” I was very busy, but I somehow could not resist the opportunity to continue having “father and son” experiences even if he was in his 80s and I was in my 60s. On one particular trip we had to stop by Los Angeles for a couple of days before getting on a longer flight to another city. Right after checking into our beautiful hotel, my dad told me, “Rico, we have no meetings here. This is just a stopover. Let’s explore the city starting right now.” I replied, “Dad, okay, let’s hire a car and driver.” He interrupted me and said, “No! We are both men. We don’t need a car and driver. YOU DRIVE! Rent a car!”

When we were about to rent a car and explore Los Angeles in a somewhat aimless way, the concierge of the hotel stopped us. He said a table for two had just opened up at a very elegant restaurant in Beverly Hills. He suggested we take it because it is very, very difficult to get a reservation there. My father thought about it and said, “Sure! Why not? Okay, please make a reservation for my son and me.”

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top