When all else fails turn up the music and dance with your turtle shirt, hoodie, tank top

 

Buy this product here:  When all else fails turn up the music and dance with your turtle shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

When all else fails turn up the music and dance with your turtle shirt, hoodie, tank top

My brother MJ and I spent years in Morocco, where we grew up. He would bring us to school and accompany us in the hospital when we were sick. So I thought Morocco was the Philippines. Later on he would bring us to Europe and the US.  A big sacrifice he made was when he rode the scary ride Tower of Terror in Florida.

Mornings, he would wake us up to classical music. He was my roommate, my best friend, my father, my solo, my everything. When all else fails turn up the music and dance with your turtle shirt, hoodie, tank top

Lolo Benny would teach us how to be gentlemen (“Never wear a T-shirt, always a collared shirt to dinner), how to treat women with respect, how to care for others, how to think about employees.

He tells me: “You can’t be whole for others if you are not whole for yourself.”

Christian Tantoco

It will always be that Lolo Benny is a part of me. All decisions I make are based on what he taught me.

He taught me table manners. He was all class. He wanted all the Tantoco men to be gentlemen. You cannot travel with him with a knapsack. He  had many stories, and his voice would become soft when he speaks about Lola Glecy, who died in New Jersey in 1994.

Traveling with him has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. He would know where to go, what to do, and he never got tired.

 

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top