Personalized You Are Not Just A French Bulldog You Are My Sanity Poster

 Personalized You Are Not Just A French Bulldog You Are My Sanity Poster

Buy this product here: Personalized You Are Not Just A French Bulldog You Are My Sanity Poster

Home page:  Beutee Store

Personalized You Are Not Just A French Bulldog You Are My Sanity Poster

 Who are the youth players from your club we should look out for and why?

John Matrix AFC

Job done, Ole

Good game against granada, the lads sure got the job done, credit to the manager and players. They didn’t even have to be fantastic to get the better of granada. I believe and strongly hope ole breaks the jinx of the semi final curse. We need to celebrate with a trophy at the end of the season, ole deserves it, the players need it for morale and momentum. Get ourselves a right winger, DMF and or maybe a striker (that’s imperative on cavani staying), and we can lift the premier league or champs league next season.

Roma would be a tough opponent in the next round, but we’ve faced and beaten tougher opponents (Ac milan), next up Burnley, I foresee an Edinson Cavani hat trick, this I have seen. Time to go set up my fantasy team. Def triple captaining Kane. Wish me luck. Ciao.

Alaribe G. Festac, Nigeria

 

Pogba love

Thank you, Dave MUFC for sharing that Michael Jordan quotation. I’d never seen it before and, as much as I find the motivational quotes you find on office posters cheesy, I actually think it’s a good reminder that a) we’re all human and will make mistakes b) making a mistake doesn’t mean you are bad at what you do.

On a different note, I’m glad Pogba seems fit again and happy to be playing football. It’s hard, in my opinion at least, to watch his post match interview in which he accepted his substitution with good grace and come to the conclusion that he’s a selfish egoist who only cares about himself and the money he earns. I really hope he stays because he’s a phenomenal player, but if he decides he wants to win stuff elsewhere, I also won’t hold it against him.

Daniel, Cambridge

 

Personalized You Are Not Just A French Bulldog You Are My Sanity Poster
see more: https://beutee.net/product/personalized-you-are-not-just-4/
#beutee #bulldog #sanity #poster

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie