Choose Freedom Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 Choose Freedom Shirt

Buy this product here: Choose Freedom Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

Choose Freedom Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 [ed note: format edited to aid clarity... —99]

COMMENT #53 [Permalink]... Floridiot said on 1/21/2010 @ 3:46 pm PT...

I tried to fuck with them 99, but they kept deleting my comments after that :P

I got an e mail from a wing nut murderator telling me to knock it off

COMMENT #54 [Permalink]... Agent 99 said on 1/21/2010 @ 3:49 pm PT...

Okay. I'll just this leave this thread to everybody who wants to call them enough bad things to obviate action now. Just try to remember that calling things this way doesn't make it so, and doesn't make it ultimately so even when there's some truth to the name you give it. What does that is your failure to engage positively.

And, lotta, the Second Amendment is there so the people are not helpless against tyranny. People who bring guns to these rallies are expressing their rights as Americans to defend themselves against tyrannies like what just came down from the Supreme Court. If enough unarmed innocent Americans have not been tasered or dragged off by the police for you yet, when will it be enough?

COMMENT #55 [Permalink]... Agent 99 said on 1/21/2010 @ 3:51 pm PT...

Flo

I'm positive the ONLY way left open to us is to get in there face-to-face at the rallies.

I need funds to get to these rallies! Anybody got a bus for me?

COMMENT #56 [Permalink]... Agent 99 said on 1/21/2010 @ 3:54 pm PT...

COMMENT #57 [Permalink]... Mitch Trachtenberg said on 1/21/2010 @ 3:58 pm PT...

Lottakatz said: That's not elitism, that's common decency on my part. I'm not going to culturally devolve or pretend to, to win over those people. They're a fringe elements of the political spectrum; I think they're dangerous bigots and I do hold them in contempt for it.

 

Choose Freedom Shirt, hoodie, tank top
see more: https://beutee.net/product/choose-freedom-shirt/
#beutee #tagotee #hoodie #tanktop

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie