Personalized We’re A Team To The Love Of My Life I Wish I Could Turn Back The Clock Canvas

 Personalized We're A Team To The Love Of My Life I Wish I Could Turn Back The Clock Canvas

Buy this product here: Personalized We’re A Team To The Love Of My Life I Wish I Could Turn Back The Clock Canvas

Home page:  Beutee Store

Personalized We’re A Team To The Love Of My Life I Wish I Could Turn Back The Clock Canvas

 COMMENT #80 [Permalink]... CharlieL said on 1/21/2010 @ 4:55 pm PT...

@NYCartist #47: I have a theory, which I hope is not proven true. Obama KNEW he could appoint a liberal, because it was vote #4 in a 5-4 situation.

I think if Obama is given a chance to appoint another, the Dems will "compromise" with the fillerbustering Republicans (the way the Republicans compromised with the minority Dems, NOT) and appoint a centrist, pro-corporate, pro-business, semi-fascist.

I would love a Lawrence Lessig or such, but I think we'll get a Stevens type who swings with the right wing more often than not. Probabaly on every issue other than Roe v. Wade, because the Rethuglicans don't really WANT that overturned, or they lose a giant part of their core power over their base.

As to the Tea Baggers, I tried to figure out what they actually STAND for by looking at the forum where their "platform" is being discussed.

Here were some of the threads:

Cap and Trade Environmental BS --- OK, so they don't believe in Climate Change, a principle that is understood and accepted by a MASSIVE plurality of scientists the world over. Scary lack of understanding of FACTS.

Abolish All Unlawful Spending --- which to them, is most entitlement programs or Federally funded programs, but NOT Defense Spending or any part of the Military / Industrial / Security aparatus.

Reverse Roe v. Wade --- Pure Republican and right-wing fodder.

Term Limits --- A great idea.

Pull the US out of the UN --- Wow, that's a nice approach to making the US a Moral Leader in the world.

Education --- As long as it's on the local level and includes anti-science and religion.

Flat Tax --- Wow, can you imagine ANYTHING less fair to the working person?

Secure the Borders --- Brilliant, short-term thinking that the corporations who need the cheap labor will NEVER accept.

 

Personalized We’re A Team To The Love Of My Life I Wish I Could Turn Back The Clock Canvas
see more: https://beutee.net/product/personalized-were-a-team/
#beutee #tagotee #canvas #life

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie