Spaceship LGBT Watercolor Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 Spaceship LGBT Watercolor Shirt

Buy this product here: Spaceship LGBT Watercolor Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

Spaceship LGBT Watercolor Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 Harris was originally sentenced to 96 years in prison after multiple marijuana possession charges.

“When you find out that a person got that type of time, you feel like they're dead,” said Lewis.

The death of that relationship took Lewis’ childhood dream with it. He was a first-generation college student with a basketball scholarship. Harris was at every game before he was sentenced to prison.

“I feel like if I had my dad, you know, growing up, I probably would be in the NBA right now. I just grew up second guessing myself in many ways,” said Lewis.

On the other side, Harris grieved for his family and his freedom.

“You can’t get 21years back,” said Harris. “I see the law start to change over the years, for drugs and for marijuana and people's perception change about it, and I'm still sitting there. It’s like, is anybody going to see this or recognize this or, you know, give me some kind of justice?”

And just months ago, Colorado’s governor did. Gov. Polis overturned more than 2,700 convictions for marijuana possession. Fred Harris’ was among those convictions overturned.

“It was like a big relief off of everybody,” said Harris. “A little redemption, you know, justice.”

“We feel like the system in its own way, you know, harmed my dad,” said Lewis. “I think now the system should help my dad.”

For now, Lewis is helping his dad re-acclimate to society. They work together running Lewis’ magazine, Become a Champion and his non-profit, SweetFeet.

“My goal is to give a million pairs of brand-new shoes to kids,” said Lewis.

He said his own childhood struggle inspired him to create a movement to give back.

 

Spaceship LGBT Watercolor Shirt, hoodie, tank top
see more:https://beutee.net/product/spaceship-lgbt-watercolor/
#beutee #tagotee #hoodie #watercolor #LGBT

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie