We’re Not Alcoholics They Go To Meetings We’re Drunks We Go Pontooning Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 We're Not Alcoholics They Go To Meetings We're Drunks We Go Pontooning Shirt

Buy this product here: We’re Not Alcoholics They Go To Meetings We’re Drunks We Go Pontooning Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

We’re Not Alcoholics They Go To Meetings We’re Drunks We Go Pontooning Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 (1) Michigan (20-4) vs. (16) Mount St. Mary’s/Texas SouthernWinner: Michigan 

In shocking news, I have heard it’s unwise to pick against 1-seeds in the first round. 

(8) LSU (18-9) vs. (9) St. Bonaventure (16-4)Winner: St. Bonaventure

No offense to St. Bonaventure, but it’s one of those schools I forget exists 11 months of the year. To make up for that, I’m going to pick the Bonnies to win here. 

(5) Colorado (22-8) vs. (12) Georgetown (13-12)Winner: Georgetown 

I record every podcast in front of this giant poster of Patrick Ewing, the former Knick who is currently Georgetown’s coach. I’m not a Knicks fan, but I live in New York and saw Ewing at Madison Square Garden the other day when I covered the Big East Tournament. 

I adore him as a basketball legend, and he and his team are the feel-good story of the month at this point. I’m going to choose Georgetown for as long as I can rationalize it.   

(4) Florida State (16-6) vs. (13) UNC Greensboro (21-8)Winner: UNC Greensboro 

Charlotte is a city in North Carolina, and Charlotte is my name. 

(6) BYU (20-6) vs. (11) Michigan State/UCLAWinner: BYU

BYU has great uniforms. 

(3) Texas (19-7) vs. (14) Abilene Christian (23-4)Winner: Abilene Christian

I like a good 3-14 upset, and I enjoy rooting for Abilene Christian because the name makes me think of religious sea creatures. It’s like … if albacore tuna and a baleen whale walked into a church.  

(7) UConn (15-7) vs. (10) Maryland (16-13)Winner: Maryland

My mom grew up in Baltimore, and Baltimore is in Maryland. Not gonna overthink it. 

(2) Alabama (24-6) vs. (15) Iona (12-5)Winner: Iona

Rick Pitino coaches Iona now, and I guess he’s generally pretty good at coaching in March Madness. More importantly, I cannot condone a world in which Alabama is dominant in both football and basketball.

 

We’re Not Alcoholics They Go To Meetings We’re Drunks We Go Pontooning Shirt, hoodie, tank top
see more: https://beutee.net/product/were-not-alcoholics-they/
#beutee #tagotee #alcolhol

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie