Yes It’s A Scar I Call It My Tittoo Breast Cancer Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 Yes It's A Scar I Call It My Tittoo Breast Cancer Shirt

Buy this product here: Yes It’s A Scar I Call It My Tittoo Breast Cancer Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

Yes It’s A Scar I Call It My Tittoo Breast Cancer Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 How DARE we "elitists" stop the good down to earth people from the heartland from ruining our country!

COMMENT #113 [Permalink]... Soul Rebel said on 1/21/2010 @ 8:21 pm PT...

99, I did mean Malloy - here's on here in the Pacific NW on AM 1090, 9pm - midnight. Yes, I wasn't thinking that he was no longer Air America, but with AA tanking, what's going to happen with progressive radio in general? Or does it even matter?

COMMENT #114 [Permalink]... Agent 99 said on 1/21/2010 @ 8:21 pm PT...

I'm sorry, Danny, but I think continually ridiculing them for falling for disinformation, instead of getting in there with them to get it straightened out, really righteously can be construed as elitist... Not to mention how many white collar liberals truly do not get what it's like to be struggling as hard as most of us have to struggle.

Most of these people we're ridiculing so regularly are gauche, have no class, no manners, no articulate expression, and they DO feel dissed by elitists... With reason... With that reason... And we all sit back, because we don't think we're elitists, and keep on making them feel like morons. Instead of trying to understand where they're coming from, really trying to stand with them however we can, we just keep on bullhorning our disdain for them. It's identical to the thing where we are aghast that nobody seems to want to understand why so-called "terrorists" are mad at us. If you stay blind to the humanity of the opposition, you stay vulnerable to their actions against you.

COMMENT #115 [Permalink]... Agent 99 said on 1/21/2010 @ 8:28 pm PT...

Soul Rebel, I personally feel that at this juncture it does not matter, might actually be a hinderance... But I know that's blaspheming here. Don't get me wrong, I think broadcasting the real to as many as possible is mandatory, but it's such a mess out there, so much filthy rich opposition, it all gets turned into fodder for them. So, I think we stand up and clap this down, and then figure out the radio thing.

I'd like the partisan stuff to just chill out, freeze, and we all put all our energy into coming together.

COMMENT #116 [Permalink]... Agent 99 said on 1/21/2010 @ 8:35 pm PT...

I don't think it's sunk in for many people here, yet, that this decision is the worst possible news we have EVER gotten.

If we can't come together, what have we got left?

 

Yes It’s A Scar I Call It My Tittoo Breast Cancer Shirt, hoodie, tank top
see more: https://beutee.net/product/yes-its-a-scar-i-call-it/
#beutee #tagotee #cancer #scar

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie