Back The Blue Shirt

 Back The Blue Shirt

Buy this product here: Back The Blue Shirt

Home page:  Beutee Store

Back The Blue Shirt

 I stayed with Mark for about three and a half hours. But I told my agency I had gone home after the first hour. So I made about $350 off of the call. He was a good call. I gave him my home phone number when I left. “Call me at home sometime, and we’ll bypass the agency,” I said.

The next Sunday at six in the morning, he called me at home. On my mother’s phone. At that point, I didn’t have my own trick phone yet. I was living with my parents. Sure, they knew I was hooking. They were just thrilled that I was off drugs, proud of me for working. Any career was better than being a junkie. After all, when I was on drugs, I was stealing from them like crazy. Guns. Silverware. Jewelry. I even stole all of my dad’s anniversary pins from the LTV Corporation, prying out the diamonds and trading them for a shot of junk. I figured that my parents had brought me out of the womb and deserved to suffer for their creation. Talk about a twisted mind. But when I became a hooker, I straightened up overnight. I realized what a bitch I’d been. My parents were thrilled. I paid them back every dime I had stolen. My mother dreamed of me marrying a rich trick, who would whisk me off to the land of suburbia, babies, and soap operas.

“Are you on that white stuff again?” I asked Mark.

“Yeah.”

“Look, let me get my act together, and I’ll come over.”

But then I felt funny about it. I called a girlfriend who was also a hooker. Marilyn talked me out of going. You’re too weak, she said, and if you do cocaine calls, you’re exposing yourself back to that old phase of drug addiction. Mark called again about ten.

“Where are you?” he pleaded.

He wounded sexy, charming. Real nice. And stoned.

“Look, I’m not coming over,” I said. “Leave me alone. I don’t need calls like this. If you call me back, I’ll call the police.”

 

Back The Blue Shirt see more: https://beutee.net/product/back-the-blue-shirt/ #beutee #tagotee #back #blue

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie