How I Know My Abc’s A Is For Ammo B Is For Brass C Is For Chamber And D Is For Do Not Touch My Guns Shirt, hoodie

 How I Know My Abc's A Is For Ammo B Is For Brass C Is For Chamber And D Is For Do Not Touch My Guns Shirt

Buy this product here: How I Know My Abc’s A Is For Ammo B Is For Brass C Is For Chamber And D Is For Do Not Touch My Guns Shirt, hoodie

Home page:  Beutee Store

How I Know My Abc’s A Is For Ammo B Is For Brass C Is For Chamber And D Is For Do Not Touch My Guns Shirt, hoodie

 Staats mentioned that there is a former Residential School located only 15 minutes from his house.

Part of the issue is, we still do not know the full extent of what actually occurred with these schools and more information is always coming out. Kamloops brought the story into the light once again and the response has been a feeling of mixed emotions.

“The Kamloops story is tragic and makes my heart hurt. It makes me wonder how many other places exist like that. When you find any person hurt or see someone hurt, it makes me want to help, and do anything I can to make them feel better. But when you find children and babies remains, it is completely and utterly disgusting. I don’t know how to say it without getting frustrated and sad. Those kids were victims of the system. It should have never happened in the first place.”

“Looking through social media I see people lowering the flags and speaking out. It isn’t just Indigenous people; it is people of all races. The more people read and see what happened is good, but it is one of those things that is hard to fathom in a sense because you wouldn’t wish that upon anyone”

It took until 2008 for the Canadian government to formally make any apology for the system they created and even still, many do not think their response has been enough. In 2007, the Canadian government formalized a $1.9 billion compensation package for survivors of the Residential School system. Survivors who accept this Common Experience Payment release the Canadian government and churches from any further liability relating to the Residential School systems abuse except for cases of sexual abuse and “serious incidents of physical abuse”.

“It’s great and all [that they apologized] but you can’t put a Band-Aid over it. I haven’t seen anything shedding light on the history of it. I do not think they have done enough, there is still more they can do. I think bringing awareness or trying to provide opportunities for survivors to share their stories is something we need. Those experiences are unforgettable.”

 

How I Know My Abc’s A Is For Ammo B Is For Brass C Is For Chamber And D Is For Do Not Touch My Guns Shirt, hoodie
see more: https://beutee.net/product/how-i-know-my-abcs-a-is-for/
#beutee #tagotee #brass #chamber
 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie