Don’t Mess With Jeepers We Know Places No One Can Find You Shirt

 Don't Mess With Jeepers We Know Places No One Can Find You Shirt

Buy this product here: Don’t Mess With Jeepers We Know Places No One Can Find You Shirt

Home page:  Beutee Store

Don’t Mess With Jeepers We Know Places No One Can Find You Shirt

 And with that he pulled open his shirt to reveal a tattoo covered in what looked like clingfilm across his chest.

“Oh my God, D,” I said trying to keep my voice down now as he swayed from side to side. In my head I was wondering which of his idiot mates had convinced him to get whatever was lurking under the cream protecting his freshly branded skin.

As my eyes took it in, his words took over. “It’s your name on my heart to show you how much I love you,” he said.

I am rarely speechless, but in that moment no words came out of my mouth. I was still taking in the gesture when he kissed me again.

I then quietly led him upstairs past the girls’ room and into ours where he soon fell asleep.

As I lay in his arms, I thought back over the five years we’d been together. In my whole life no one had made me happier.

Just doing nothing together could be more exciting than gallivanting around glamorous parties, awards dos and nightclubs like I’d done for decades before I met him at 35.

We could go for a pub lunch and still be at the same table 12 hours later, never running out of things to say – we just fitted.

I hadn’t planned on being a stepmother to two girls, who at the time were four and 10, but somehow we all “worked” together and I loved them as my own, especially the youngest, who I had a special connection with.

 

Don’t Mess With Jeepers We Know Places No One Can Find You Shirt
see more: https://beutee.net/product/dont-mess-with-jeepers/
see more: https://beutee.net/product/dont-mess-with-jeepers/
#beutee #tagotee #jeepers #places

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Kinda Busy Being A Realtor And A Dog Mom Shirt, hoodie