Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

 Machinist I Don't Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt

Buy this product here: Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

Home page:  Beutee Store

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

 In the early 1990s, I opened up a small deli and hired a couple of my older son’s friends, about 20 years old, to work there.

One of them was Bonnie.

I’d first met her when she and my son were in a high school production of “Guys and Dolls.” She was beautiful, talented and charming, with natural charisma, and the audience was enraptured whenever she sang.

Bonnie lived with her mother in a house two blocks from me, so when she and I closed the deli at night, I’d drive her home, and I’d tell her anecdotes I had dined out on for years: when I was a deckhand on ammo ships to Vietnam, when I spent months studying meditation in Indian ashrams or took peyote with the Native American Church. Bonnie laughed or gasped in all the right places, a perfect audience of one.

I know what you’re probably thinking, but there was no romantic vibe on my part. None. I thought of her as the daughter I’d never had.

The deli was struggling to survive, and on top of that, I was diagnosed with cancer. During the months I went through radiation and surgery, Bonnie and Rudy, a night clerk, ran the deli. After treatment, when I returned to work, I realized there was a discrepancy between how much food we sold and how much money we took in. I suspected that Rudy, the night clerk, was stealing from the till, so I let him go.

After three years, I closed the deli and moved on.

Fast forward to the Fourth of July 2005. My sons were playing with a brass band at a farmers’ market and I ran into Bonnie, whom I hadn’t seen in years. She was thin, her face was drawn, her complexion sallow. She pulled me aside, so we could talk.

 

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie
see more: https://beutee.net/product/machinist-i-dont-have/
#beutee #tagotee #machinist #problem
 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top