I’m not a widower I’m a husband to a beautiful wife with wings all I want is for her in heaven to know how much I miss her shirt, hoodie, tank top

 Im-not-a-widower-Im-a-husband-to-a-beautiful-wife-with-wings-all-I-want-is-for-her-in-heaven-to-know-how-much-I-miss-her-shirt5

Buy this product here: I’m not a widower I’m a husband to a beautiful wife with wings all I want is for her in heaven to know how much I miss her shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

I’m not a widower I’m a husband to a beautiful wife with wings all I want is for her in heaven to know how much I miss her shirt, hoodie, tank top

 WASILLA — Justin McCain didn’t embark down the path of writing and performing his own music until he was 22 years old. Over a decade later, he can’t imagine a life without the ability to play music with his friends.

McCain recently participated in a question and answer interview to discuss his love for music, the local creative community, and adapting to the pandemic.

Q: How long have you been playing music?“I bought a guitar when I was 22, and I haven’t looked back… I loved it the second I picked it up… A friend of mine was learning how to play guitar and showed me how to play… ‘Free Falling’ by Tom Petty was the first song I learned... And I was addicted to surprising everybody about how good at guitar I was.”

Q: When did that evolve to live performances?“The first time I performed live was after I quit drinking… It was a good reason to hang out at the bar with my friends without drinking, because there’s no other good reasons to go to the bar if you’re not drinking… I was 25 when I did my first performance… It’s been a good ride.”

Q: So, has your live performance schedule been pretty slow this last year?“Yes, it’s very slow. I’m doing a lot online... I’m practicing my ear training and vocals... Trying to become a better musician… There’s something about the stage that’s addicting. I need to be on the stage. I have to. Money doesn’t matter. Fame doesn’t matter as long as I have a crowd.”

Q: Have there been some benefits from the online shows?“I feel like a lot more people are watching me. It’s nothing in comparison. I’d rather have them in the room watching me.”

 

 

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top