The Day I Lost You I Also Lost Me I’ve Been Trying To Find Myself Again Shirt, hoodie, tank top

The Day I Lost You I Also Lost Me I've Been Trying To Find Myself Again Shirt

Buy this product here: The Day I Lost You I Also Lost Me I’ve Been Trying To Find Myself Again Shirt, hoodie, tank top

Home page:  Beutee Store

The Day I Lost You I Also Lost Me I’ve Been Trying To Find Myself Again Shirt, hoodie, tank top

 I mean, I find it hard to believe a 757 dropped from the sky at 600 mph, levelled off right above the ground (or possibly even touched down) and flew/drove perfectly horizontal into the building. Those videos look like the plane is almost driving on the ground it is so low.

I also find it hard to believe that an object moving so fast as to be little more than a blur on camera, and fast enough to be completely vaporized, didn't do more damage than what was actually there.

COMMENT #258 [Permalink]... JPentz said on 5/17/2006 @ 8:14 am PT...

Indeed there is the "cell phone" issue at those altitudes.

You could ask Ricky or Jeff to provide us with information on cell phone reception at different altitudes, but they don't feel like they should have to provide real information. Funny how they feel stating their opinion makes them believe it is fact. Like how they see a plane. Its scary really that there are people that gullible and drone like.

Ricky is a "loyalist' not a patriot. It's a kind of sick fascination to watch or listen to someone like him.

Brad, although I don't post here much as of late, I visit every day.

Like Texas Lady, I appreciate you providing such a great forum for discussing these important issues.

COMMENT #259 [Permalink]... Nicholas said on 5/17/2006 @ 8:14 am PT...

COMMENT #248 By: Jeff.

"Someday when we have defeated the Islamo Fascists and their evil scurge is removed from the world as the Nazis were 60 years ago, the time will come, as it alwys does in FREE AMERICA, to show the people what once could not be seen."

This is RIDICULOUS & so isnt you comment # 46:

 

The Day I Lost You I Also Lost Me I’ve Been Trying To Find Myself Again Shirt, hoodie, tank top
see more: https://beutee.net/product/the-day-i-lost-you-i-also-lost/
#beutee #shirt

Visit our Social Network: Beutee Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Our blog Beutee over-blog, beuteenet blogspot 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now go home and get your shine box William Devino vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top

Machinist I Don’t Have A Problem With Anger I Have A Problem With Idiots Shirt, hoodie

LGBT With Liberty And Justice For All Shirt, hoodie, tank top